A role is the authorization given to users that enables them to view certain information, reports, or to perform specific actions in Marfeel. By managing roles, each user will only have access to the information that is relevant for their required activities in Marfeel. Roles can be combined in order to customize individual users access according to the needs of the Publisher.
Find below a list of user roles in order from basic to most advanced.
Enables access to all the below, without exception.
This most basic role allows team members to access:
- Compass (Real-time Dashboard)
- Good Morning report
- Workspaces created by them or shared with them
- Heads Up Display
- View existing SERP results
The same access as Viewer, but with the ability to run A/B tests on Heads Up Display.
A more advanced role for team members who need to access to a broader range of data and insights. Analysts can use:
- Enables access to no-code solutions in the Experiences module such as Recommender and Flowcards.
- Create new SERP querys
Typically for team members with editorial privileges, allowing users to add articles to the list recommendations (otherwise defined algorithmically).
Allows Analysts additional access in order to use:
- Monetization metrics like CPM or revenue in Explore (when Ad Manager is integrated)
- Revenue metrics in Optimize
- Access to Monetization playbook
Grants permission to create, update or delete other users.
Enables access to the Content Opportunities playbook, which offers a fine-tuned analysis on content production. Usually reserved for section editors and directors.