Welcome to Marfeel’s Content Analytics User Guides. Here, you’ll find articles explaining how to use our guides.
For users who are new to the platform or just need a refresher, the following guides make it easy to dive right into Marfeel and start using Compass with articles on how to leverage predictive analytics for featured KPIs, how to monitor real-time traffic, access historical data, and apply all available filters.
Every metric on the Marfeel platform has something to say about a publication’s performance. Learn about all the available metrics in regards to:
- Content covers everything from the length of the title to readability
- Engagement metrics show how long readers spend on articles, how far they scroll, etc.
- Social metrics like shares, comments, and numbers of followers track engagement with content on social media
Every type of data available at the warehouse level can be to sliced and diced in ways meaningful to each individual publication. Find more detail in these guides that demonstrate how to:
- Filter content by author, publication date, section, topic, and more
- Filter visitors by device, page technology, loyalty, etc
- Social filters such as if an article is linked to social or account name allow users to hone in on social media KPIs with more precision
In this category, Marfeel offers a detailed look at the ways publishers can improve technical SEO using our two site technology modules. Find all guides relevant to the Audits module here.
Learn how to Open the Heads Up Display to view link engagement at a glance on any domain page, including the homepage. This guide demonstrates how to generate lists of best and worst performing links based on positioning and historical data and run A/B tests on text and images, no code required.
See how to monitor recirculation with Compass to view each article’s real-time recirculation rate, CTR for internal and external links, and total number of clicks.
Learn about the Content Visibility feature that makes it possible to track which articles are open to the public vs. behind a paywall to make quick decisions in real-time according to your business strategy.