Both the Explore View and Optimize View have a
hasAffiliation filter as shown in the screenshot below that allows filtering articles with affiliation links.
Using the filter and grouping by
url will show the list of articles with affiliation links. Try yourself the query.
When accessing the details of an article the performance of its links is showed:
- Impressions: Number of times the link has been loaded
- Viewable: Number of times the link was visible on screen
- Viewability: Ratio telling how often the link gets on screen
- Viewable CTR: Number of clicks on a link divided by the number of times it was on screen.
- Clicks: Number of clicks on a link