Marfeel offers the possibility of exporting large amounts of raw data at regular intervals directly to your data warehouse. In this way, organizations can become permanent owners of their data to use it however they see fit. Marfeel makes a cathedral of your data, something that is both practicable and also inspires. That said, every organization is different. Sometimes, it’s necessary to go back to building blocks and construct something new with the raw data in order to answer specific queries in the most helpful way.
There are cases where raw data exports can provide additional insights or ways to use data that are not accessible any other way. Perform custom analysis to answer questions specific to the organization.
user city: See if your users are accessing the site from New South Wales, Barcelona, or Cape Town.
Split RFVinto separate metrics: access not only the final loyalty score, but the individual factors: date last accessed, how often accessed, volume of pageviews.
- Data integration: Integrate data from multiple sources to perform custom analysis on the combined dataset.
- Data science: Raw data exports can be fed into Excel or data visualization tools like Tableau. Feed raw data into Google Data Studio or interactive data exploration environments such as Jupyter Notebooks, R Studio, and scikit-learn.
- Historical analysis: Raw data exports can provide access to historical data that may go back further than the data retention period agreed with Marfeel.
There are several ways to export data from Marfeel ranging from quite straightforward to more complex, depending on the needs of the individual or organization.
- CSV file: export any Explore query as a CSV file to import in Google Sheets, Excel, etc.
- Google sheets add-on: Marfeel for Google Sheets is an extension available from Sheets. It uses Marfeel’s API to execute and schedule reports within Google Sheets.
- Marfeel API: Create a request object for direct access to Marfeel’s data reporting structure in order to customize queries, automate operations, and integrate data with other applications.
- Raw data exports: Execute data dumps using Marfeel’s Google Cloud Storage or Amazon S3 integrations to keep data in your possession in perpetuity and perform custom analysis.