Marfeel is committed to maintaining user privacy while giving publishers the platform to rightfully, ethically, and legally use data for their business goals.
To ensure this, we have implemented a policy of ‘privacy by design’ across all Marfeel products and services and have taken a series of measures to ensure these standards are upheld at every level of the organisation.
To ensure user privacy and regulation compliance Marfeel has:
- Appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure privacy and compliance standards are met and adhered to
- Assembled a internal regulations committee comprised of members of our executive, legal, privacy, business, product, IT, data, and R&D teams
- Implemented technical changes to support the GDPR’s requirements and enhanced data subject rights
- Conducted trainings and awareness sessions for employees
- Mapped the locations of where any personal data resides in our systems and where it is transferred between
- Ensured that all partners have the appropriate measures to ensure they meet the requirements of the GDPR and CCPA where applicable