HbbTV Connected TV SDK

The Marfeel JavaScript SDK seamlessly operates on Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV (HbbTV) and is capable of tracking Connected TVs. HbbTV traffic is categorized under the Page Technology dimension with a value of 10.

When utilizing the Marfeel SDK on HbbTV pages, you should initialize it with the configuration {pageType: 10} .

function e(e){var t=!(arguments.length>1&&void 0!==arguments[1])||arguments[1],c=document.createElement("script");c.src=e,t?c.type="module":(c.async=!0,c.type="text/javascript",c.setAttribute("nomodule",""));var n=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];n.parentNode.insertBefore(c,n)}function t(t,c,n){var a,o,r;null!==(a=t.marfeel)&&void 0!==a||(t.marfeel={}),null!==(o=(r=t.marfeel).cmd)&&void 0!==o||(r.cmd=[]),t.marfeel.config=n,t.marfeel.config.accountId=c;var i="https://sdk.mrf.io/statics";e("".concat(i,"/marfeel-sdk.js?id=").concat(c),!0),e("".concat(i,"/marfeel-sdk.es5.js?id=").concat(c),!1)}!function(e,c){var n=arguments.length>2&&void 0!==arguments[2]?arguments[2]:{};t(e,c,n)}(window,
   /* AccountId */,
   {pageType:10} /*config*/
);