The Marfeel SDK can be added directly on your pages, or for convenience, it can be added via Google Tag Manager.
- Log into your Google Tag Manager workspace
Tagson the left-hand side
- Give your tag a name, like “Marfeel SDK”
Tag Configuration, choose the “Custom HTML” tag type
- Copy the Marfeel SDK code
- Paste it into the “HTML” box
- Under Triggering, select the All Pages trigger
- Click the blue
Savebutton in the top right corner
Bear in mind AMP doesn't fully support Google Tag Manager. Adding the SDK via GTM won't track your AMP pages. To track your AMP pages you'll have to track them differently.
Adding the Marfeel SDK via Google Tag Manager will potentially delay when Marfeel starts tracking the navigation.
These delays, although subtle, can introduce precision mismatches.
If you add the Marfeel SDK via GTM, make sure it’s added at the same moment as other analytics systems.